- Yamazaki is the signature malt of Japan’s first and foremost whisky producer Suntory. This is one of the most awarded distilleries in the world – experience the incredible complexity of Yamazaki Single Malt and be transported to a culture in harmony with nature and her beauty.
- Distilled in the town of Yamazaki outside Kyoto, this single malt is distilled in the spiritual home of Japanese Whisky. The Japanese Emperor and famous monk Sen No Rikyu highlighted Yamazaki for its pure water and beautiful nature and Suntory have embraced this tradition in a truly complex whisky.
- Try Suntory Yamazaki neat or on the rocks, the way it is consumed in Japan. This expression is a blend of six casks and multiple different ages of whisky, but focuses on rich and fruity Bordeaux Casks and American Oak.
- Colour: pure gold.,Nose: peach, pineapple, grapefruit, clove, candied orange, vanilla, Mizunara (Japanese oak),Palate: coconut, cranberry, butter,Finish: sweet ginger, cinnamon, long finish
- Presented in a stunning Branded gift box, this is a gift suitable for even the most passionate whisky lovers.
Yamazaki Whisky 12 Year Old Single Malt Japanese Whisky, 70cl (Japanese Whisky)