- Grey Goose premium vodka is created using only the finest French ingredients
- Grey Goose Vodka’s two single-origin ingredients are winter wheat from Picardie and spring water from Gensac-la-Pallue.
- The soft winter wheat used in Grey Goose Vodka is the same high quality wheat used in famous French breads and pastries.
- The water used in Grey Goose is naturally filtered through underground limestone so deep it's untouched by pollutants.
- The two ingredients of Grey Goose Vodka are traceable from field to bottle.
- The Grey Goose Cellar Master François Thibault oversees the production process to create a vodka unlike any other.
Grey Goose Original Vodka, 70cl (40% Vol.)
£42.99 Regular Price